the happiness category
Happiness. It's something most of the population of the earth tries to obtain. We work our whole lives trying to find it. So, for my life at it's current stage, I have created a happiness category. It contains things that, no matter what, never fail to make me happy. smile. dance. They are the following things:
1. Orange Juice: When I drink it, I can't help but just feel the sun coming up through my window and here angels in the background. Like the commercials.
2. Sunrise Sensation Yoplait Yogurt: That first bite is like a light of warmth turning me on. I feel like I can conquer the Roman empire when I eat it. :)
3. David Archuleta's song "Elevator": No matter what time of day I listen to this song, although, it's usually in the morning walking to work, I want to sing at the top of my lungs and "disco with my phone". I can see the sun. Even when it is cloudy. And cold.
4. The smell of new crayons: In a word it's FANTASMAGORICAL!!!
5. Missionary Letters: Not many things can lift a girls heart then a letter from a boy serving the Lord. :)
6. When you find some new piano music that looks really good and you just REALLY want to try it out!! It's SUCH A GOOD FEELING!! Love.
7. The moment when a really good looking man/the boy you are falling head or heels for walks through the door. Cheesy? Yes. But nonetheless a happy moment. :) :) It feels like you have been elevated through the ceiling. Your breath catches, and you try to hide your smile and giggle. Because THAT, would be embarrassing. It's like he walks in in slow motion, with wind blowing, and he's smiling. And there's a backlight. Just like the movies. Okay. it's not really like that. but it's still exciting. :o)
For now, that is what the list consists of. At least for now. It will grow and change. Happiness is a great thing. Continue it. Forever. :)
Song of the Day: There is Sunshine in My Soul
2 comments
You're so cute Audrey, I love it! You should talk to Suzette about her love of pulpy orange juice. It's kind of disturbing...
ReplyDeletePulpy orange juice? Hahaha...oh dear.
ReplyDelete