Miracles DO Happen.

By 10/11/2010


Miracle. It was a Miracle. THIS could honestly be more of a Miracle Bowl. Game.

Saturday. 4:00 pm. Audrey--clad in her lucky Y shirt from last year and ALL her lucky charms--and her friends entered the LaVell Edwards Stadium, not knowing what to expect. The game began. Within the first 5 minutes, Audrey's faith in this gospel was once again reaffirmed. More action, GOOD action, happened in that first 5 minutes then it has in the entire SEASON. S.E.A.S.O.N. If there was ever a time when Audrey felt the need to bow down before someone, it was at 7:00pm Saturday night. Bronco. Bronco Mendenhall. COACH. Thank you. You have saved us.

Sigh.

The rest of the weekend proved to be quite nice as well. I cleaned my room. Beauty. Did homework. Spent the afternoon at Jaren, Trevis, and Ryan's apartment. And you know how that is. We went to the game. Then afterwards, while basking in the glory. Jaren, Kolten Barfuss, and I went to the Girls Soccer game. Half way through, we thought our lives, and decided freezing wasn't worth seeing a game that we knew we would win. So we left. Went to Wyview. Played epic Christmas Songs. Then hung at TJR (That's my abbreviation for Trevis, Jaren, and Ryan) apt. I went home. Called my mother to ask food questions. Went to bed.

Sunday was nice. I taught Sunday School. Woot. I made some chicken in Buddy (my Crockpot). Along with rice, gravy and green beans. I meant to take a photo. Fail. So I found a substitute. look at that picture. imagine 10X more delicious looking. then you will have an idea as to how wonderful it was. Then I went to ward prayer. for the first time. Sad. i know. but it was nice. i actually really enjoyed it. anywho. then off to TJR apt. party on. :) love them.

that's it.

Song of the Weekend: Wavin' Flag--K'NAAN

You Might Also Like

0 comments