Fun and Failure

By 10/09/2010

FUN:

Kenzi and Audrey went to a new place for lunch today. It had really yummy wraps and salads. We're going there again. We also saw the new exhibit in the HFAC. Beautiful. I love art. I then proceeded to take a nap. Then kenz went to class. I went home. Then she came and picked me up and we went to the MALL. Beautiful things happen at the mall. Ohhhh...my. :) Then I watched Two Weeks Notice with my roommate Huong. It was wonderful.

Failure:

Audrey is being psyched out at work. She feels like she is doing a decent job, and then at midnight after a fairly fun evening, she reads her email and finds out she is failing on pretty much every aspect of work. She doesn't really understand how completely......some of the things I don't even think I've done yet. Maybe they are just mentioning it now so when I do do them wrong, they won't have to mention it again? Who knows. But it makes her feel awful. She is trying her hardest, she promises. But that's not good enough. Sigh.......

Good thing it's the weekend. Sleeping in tomorrow=good saturday. I think i'll go to bed soon. Goodnight.

Song of the Day: Dream a Little Dream of Me----Mama Cass

You Might Also Like

0 comments