Conference in General

Conference in General was...to say it in two words, mind blowing.
Each time I hear the wonderful talks from those men, I just can't believe how wonderful the gospel is!!! The church is TRUE!! There is no doubt about it. At least not in my mind. :)
I got to spend the weekend at home, which was the most awesome thing since the discovery of indoor plumbing. My bed has missed me greatly. And I have missed it. Man, sleeping on a rock really hasn't been that great, now that I remember what it was like to sleep on a soft, comforting bed. I will impatiently wait until the next time I can enjoy it's softness. It was also fun to see my extended family again. I feel like it's been an eternity. So that was enjoyable. :)
I also got to see HIGH SCHOOL friends! Oh my. Best thing ever. I have missed everyone so much, it kills me! We also proceeded to make butterbeer. Yes. That's right. Butterbeer. It was quite nice. Not perfect, but we will get it right next time. :)
Well, it's homecoming this week, so hopefully some fun things can occur. :)
Meanwhile, my plan for the day is to get through work, my one class, and then go home have some lunch and take a nap. Attempt to get homework done, play with friends, FHE. And hopefully go jogging. :) Because I can feel myself exploding. Not good.
In addition I located my...thing...haha that my friend Collins Cochran gave me for my last birthday. It is indescribable. Please just look at the picture above. :)
Have a wonderful day.
Song of the Day: Dream a Little Dream of Me---Mama Cass Elliot
0 comments