New Look, Bad Day, Clocky.....
Uno: I've changed things up a bit. Actually a lot. I felt like I needed a change. And I was having a GREAT desire to watch Penelope, so that became my inspiration. (notice title :) I hope you all enjoy it.
Dos: Yesterday was a horrid day. Basically. First off, I got up SUPER late for work. I will not mention this time because I know my mother will read this eventually, and I don't need her worrying. ;) But it was late. And I panicked. It didn't help that I had been up till 2 the night before working on a paper, but ya know...it happens. Anyways, so I got to work late. Then at work, all my travel stuff I was working on decided it was a good time to BLOW UP IN MY FACE. Yeah, it was not a pleasant experience. Then I went to devotional, cried for a wee bit. Went to BOM. Realized I had forgotten my scriptures, which is not a good thing in a college BOM class because you basically ANNOTATE the scriptures. Then I got pulled over on my BIKE because I was riding it during "class break" which I had no idea about. Let me explain. Class break is a ten minute period. In this case it was 12:50-1:00. It was 12:58 when I got pulled over. It was 1:03 when he let me go. DUMB. He only gave me a warning, but that did not erase the utter embarrassment in front of the entire campus. DUMB. Next, I went home and crashed for a while, did homework, played the piano with Jaren, (which was a wonderful thing) and then had a study group over to study for my MASSIVE Humanities test today. Which was good. Basically the only good thing about yesterday. And I went to bed at 10. No really, I did. It was awesome.
Tres: Clocky. It is the most ingenious little device. Kenzi, being the wonderful friend she is, decided Audrey needed some SERIOUS help. So she brought over clocky. He is a little robotic looking thing on wheels. You set your alarm on him, and when he goes off he sounds like R2-D2. And he rolls around crazily so you have to catch him in order to turn him off. And I am living proof that it works. I woke up right on time this morning, with a few minutes to spare. I owe Kenz my life.
Till Next Post...
Song of the Day: Bad Day--Daniel Powter
2 comments
YOUR BLOG IS PLAYING SIGUR ROS YOUR BLOG IS PLAYING SIGUR ROS OMG OMG OMG!!!!
ReplyDeleteaudrey. that is so good. you have no idea.
I only live to please you lindsey. :)
ReplyDelete