That's All Folks!!

By 9/27/2010

What a practically dull week.....

Nothing has really happened in my world lately. No new crushes. No life threatening experiences. No awkward situations. Nothing. How weird.

There were though, a few minor things that happened this past week. ONE: I received my first calling. I am a Sunday School teacher. Woo hoo. Excitement. Ecstatic. Not. TWO: I went jogging almost everday. And it's about time. My body was screaming at me "YOU FAT PERSON!". So I decided now was the time to act. THREE: Kenzi and I had our first meal in a crockpot. She made BBQ chicken sandwiches. It was the epitome of heaven. THREE+HALF: Watched Rachel juggle whipped cream, all over the floor, herself, the walls and the ceiling. It was wonderful. FOUR: Went to a Safety Dance. AKA Relationship Status Dance. You were supposed to wear a particular color to define you social status in the world. Discrimination. Racism. Dumb. FIVE: Went to Walmart at 12 at night to obtain food. Glorious. SIX: Went to the Temple. Which was absolutely refreshing. The whole two hours of waiting. It really was. SEVEN: Lost ANOTHER football game. ANOTHER football game. EPIC...COMPLETELY and TOTALLY EPIC...fail. EIGHT: Made spaghetti for Sunday dinner and it was quite successful. It was accompanied by salad, jello, garlic toast and peach short cake (which was provided by my family who came to visit). All in all, a good Sunday.

That's it folks. General Conference is next week. SO PUMPED. Don't ask me why I get so worked up about it. Maybe it's because I get to go home and sleep in my incredibly comfortable bed? Or that I get to eat wonderfully delicious food cooked by my mother? Or that I get to see my best friends Sarah Martin and Katie Clark? Or that I get to see my extended family? No, I don't think so. It's because the speakers BLOW MY MIND with their intelligence, and I'm in need of a life booster, and they usually succeed in doing that. SO PUMPED!

Today is ERIKA BROOKE BUNKER'S BIRTHDAY!!!! SHE IS 19!!!! I LOVE YOU BESTIE!!!

Song of the Week/Day/Moment: I'm Happy Go Lucky and Free---Deanna Durbin

You Might Also Like

0 comments