Happified

Second weekend in Provo. Let's break this down.
Friday:
Went to work. Had 1st and only class of the day. Excellent. Then went to J-Dawgs and had the most delicious hot dog I have ever had in my existence. EVER. Then continued to the HBLL and did some serious reading. Which in the case is also known as reading for twenty minutes and then proceeding to take a nap. Next, went home. Did some cleaning. Ate a delicious dinner. Then went shopping with Kenz, and had some of the most wonderful frozen yogurt to ever enter my mouth. Spoon it Up. Go there. Anyways, then later in the evening, Sarah Martin....one of my most favorite people on the PLANET and closest friends came to visit and sleepover!!!!!!!!!!! I was ecstatic. We continued to attend THREE different dances across campus, visiting dear friends all over. Came home, and talked and watched a woman wax herself (don't ask), laughed hysterically, and then went to sleep. Beautiful day.
Saturday:
Game Day. First football game of my freshman experience. But first, some things had to happen. Woke up. Then made a nice breakfast consisting of pancakes with Sarah Martin, Ashley, and Rebekah. And watched Loony Tunes. Then did laundry for the first time at college. Interesting experience. First pointer, never do it on a Saturday when the rest of the world can watch you. Then did some house cleaning chores, showered and did a little homework. Ate a peanut butter and banana sandwich. Then, towing laptop and Sunday School lesson material, proceeded to Jaren's apartment to watch college football (on a nice big screen TV I might add) and work on lesson for the afternoon. We then played cards. Then went to the tailgate party before the game. We bought Bajo (way over-priced though, we're getting cafe next time) and ate in excitement before the game. I went to my seat and waited very impatiently for the game to start. Nate never showed up. Btw. I was having a heart attack over him. Yet I was later notified he was fine, and just didn't bother to sit with us. I was angered. Anywhoo. BYU was victorious!!! 23-17 vs. Washington!!! Best opening game ever. Hopefully more to come. Then we went to Jaren's apartment and watched Psych. My most favorite TV show on the planet. And plus we watched one of the most intense episodes I have ever seen in my life. It's a good thing I had Erika to hold on to. Beautiful stuff. Excellent day.
Sunday:
Woke up. Dressed. Went to church. Taught Sunday School. Most TERRIFYING experience of my life. But it was fairly successful. I'm extraordinarily happy it's over. I then went home. Which was lovely. I missed my family a lot. And there's no one that can really live up to them. I love them.
Well that's all the update I can give for today. I'm tired. NO SCHOOL or WORK TOMORROW!!!! HUSPAZ!!!! Goodnight.
Song of the Weekend: Cougar Fight Song
0 comments