By 9/08/2010

It's only Wednesday. How could it only be Wednesday. I didn't even have school on Monday. Yet, life seems to be lingering along just as slowly as possible. I'm against this.

College is great. College is eventful. But not THAT eventful. In order to maintain some sort of social life, a student must be pro-active. This is a lot harder then it looks when you don't know the whole school, let alone the people in your building. Socializing is a full-time job here. If I did not know the 10 people I know down here, my life would be over as we know it. I'm hoping......as time goes on, people will decide to like me. And I will like .......them? I dunno where that came from. Obviously this post is out of pure boredom at work day. Just efy.

Yesterday was somewhat eventful. I went to work. Went to classes. Barely made it through them. But then continued to go to Erika and Josie's apartment. Me and Erika fulfilled our life long dream and wrote our letter to Deanna Durbin. And we pray daily that she receives that letter and takes note of our admiration. We then went to dinner. Yum. Then back to the apartment. I stayed there and chilled while they went to ward interviews. Then we partied and did glitter toes until it was time to go get ice cream. Erika's brother Brett decided to be socially awesome and joined us. Then they walked me home. Which was SO nice of them.

That concludes my day.

Song of the Day: I Love to Whistle- Deanna Durbin

You Might Also Like

0 comments