Oh Dear.....

By 9/01/2010

HOMEWORK:

Read: Chapter 1 of SS, pgs 12-25 of Writing rhetoric, 24-36 SG, Syllabus (quiz next time)
Write: 500 word essay on Change

Read: Intro to History, pgs 55-66 in Norton, pgs 104-126 in Norton

Read: Intro- 1 Nephi 2, write class response on Blackboard, take pre-quiz, record reading, think of project idea.

Read: Entire Screwtape Letters by next time.

I'm tired of reading..............

But aside from the massive amount of "welcome to college" homework, my classes are great!! I could not be happier. I know people in all of them, except my CS Lewis one because that is basically made up of juniors and seniors I believe.

Highlight of the Day: Going to my C.S. Lewis class and having the teacher already know my name.

Highlight of the Day #2: Ashley and Mitch scaring people by pushing the panic button on her car, thus causing people to jump and kick the car in the parking lot.

Goodnight.

Song of the Day: ..........I can't remember it now....darn.

You Might Also Like

0 comments