Just Keep Walking, Walking, Walking...What do we do we Walk, Walk, WALK!!
Walk. Don't Walk. Walk. Don't Walk. That is what college has consisted of....so far. The last few days have been somewhat eventful. Yesterday comprised walking to campus, finding all my classrooms (which is good, but I've forgotten already), walking, and hanging out with Erika and Kenz and then some more walking. I practiced the piano for the first time at college which was basically the most wonderful thing in the world. Walked some more. Went jogging (crazy huh?), and then showered and had a nice little dinner with myself. I and my roommate Huong, Janelle, Kenz, and Dallin then proceeded to go to a movie at the Dollar theater. Prince of Persia. Best thing ever. :)
Today. Woke up. Made a delicious breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast with homemade apricot jam and milk. And watched Loony Tunes. I then decided to not do the dishes yet and I watched more Loony Tunes. Got ready. Went to Kenzi's. Thought about what to do today. Decided. DROVE to the grocery store and bought groceries. :) Went home and found Becca and Cole sitting on my front step. Had a lovely talk with both of them. Then went and practiced the piano for an hour. Beautiful. Had some lunch. Then went to work for an hour and learned more about how to be a Travel Specialist. I HAVE A TRIP! Then went to creamery with Kenz and got our very first creamery ice cream. :) I would suggest Graham Canyon to everyone. Went home. Went jogging. Yes. Showered. Then went to Kenzi's and had dinner made by her lovely roommate Priscilla. It was lime shrimp with crab, cilantro, tomatoes, and onions. All piled on top of a hard tortilla with a little sour cream. Can I say YUM?!?!?! It was so good. :) Then played cards.........yeah....it was awesome. I won. Then they took about another twenty minutes to get a 2nd place winner. :) And to finish off the day, Kenz and I watched Princess and the Frog. Love that movie. Well, that's it for another day in the Life of Audrey Sue.
Song of the Day:
Sky Sailing-Brielle
0 comments