And So it Begins.......

By 8/26/2010

It's done. It has happened. College has begun. Well...sort of. Ha. I have officially moved in. Actually two days ago. And it's been great so far. My room is swell. So is my roommate that has moved in. I have been to Cafe Rio in celebration of this event, and it was beautiful. And then watched a movie on a laptop for the first time. Today I walked to work for the first time. 35 minutes. Long walk. Then back again. Then later walked back again and obtained an ID card as well as a bike license (yes, I have to get a license). Then went to the HFAC and the MOA. I saw one of the most breath taking exhibits of Christ in the MOA. Absolutely beautiful. I had lunch at my apartment today, which consisted of salad and homemade mac and cheese. I was very satisfied. For dinner we had the NSO BBQ for all the freshman. Free food, and LOTS of friends. I met a ton of people which was awesome, and I even ran into my best friend from like kindergarten through 2nd grade. It was great. And then tonight, Erika Bunker, Kenzi, and myself watched a Deanna Durbin movie (For the Love of Mary.....I LOVE IT!!) and did glitter toes. Excellent activity. I love David Paxton. That's all there is to it. Well, that's it for now. Over and out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments