Ramblings at Midnight

By 6/25/2010

So it is currently 12:24 at night. And I feel like writing. Yet have no inspiration as to what it would be centered upon. My life at this point in the summer is at the in between. There is nothing there. So let's see what can come from ramblings at midnight.

I feel like writing about the mood I've been in lately, so boys, out of my love for you, you may want to skip down a paragraph. Girls, you will appreciate this more I think. I have been in a COMPLETE romantic mood. Don't ask me why. Because I don't know. It just happens to a girl every so often. Especially those of us who have yet to experience such things, things even remotely close. So, being in such a mood, I have obviously taken to watching dozens upon dozens of romance movies. And I'll admit full out, I repeatedly will go back and watch all the cute parts. Over and over again. And, each time, I still get that butterfly feeling. It's quite fascinating. How is watching love so wonderful?? Is it the poetic things that come from it? An attractive man once asked "I thought poetry to be the fruit of love?" This was obviously quickly smacked down by the woman he was going to fall head over heels for. But anyways, what makes it so, so......worth it?? I myself, cannot describe this from personal experience. But I have a few guesses, and they are as good as any I feel. I think it's partly the passion that can come from it. I think of the passion that I feel for...well music for example. I love music. I'm passionate about it. Everything about it fascinates me, and it always has. I have never grown tired of it, and I never will. I think that might be some what similar to love perhaps. I want it to be, that is. haha, oh, and romance novels. :) I've taken a liking to them a little more as well. The beautiful images that can come from a man holding his precious sweetheart in his arms, wanting nothing but to protect her.....sigh...oh girls. We are helpless. I'm helpless. Haven't we all made those lists of what we want in a man?? In our journal, or young women lesson?? Haha, i've made dozens. So, since it's 12:39 am, I'm sure you won't mind if I speak, or type aloud for a minute. I picture him to be tall, beautiful smile that catches my breath, and the sound of my name makes me smile. Haha, sigh, yeah, I've thought a lot about it okay!! He needs to have gentleman like manners, and can have a soft and gentle side to him. He needs to like football. Ha. He needs to like music. I want him respectful, and caring. Gentle and playful with children. Nothing is greater then a man who can play with a child. Aww, it's so....attractive. Hahahaha, seriously. He needs to be a hard worker, obviously. And he needs to enjoy watching movies, even romance ones, with me. There are always the "sunday school" answers so to speak. I want him trustworthy, loyal, honest, worthy, etc. And I want him to have kissed at least a couple other girls. Yeah, sounds a bit crazy at first, but think about it girls,...don't you want your husband to have a little practice before they get to you?? just a LITTLE. But I mean, you still want them to be all cute and shy about it, cause that means they think it's special, but you don't want them so nervous and scared about it because they don't know HOW. Sigh....it scares me sometime how much I've thought about this. This is what happens to girls who haven't had it yet! haha, it's great. You almost find yourself relishing those moments that all your other friends, with significant others, tell you about. Thinking how romantic your life could one day be. But then luckily, the pull of reality increases, and gets you back down off the cloud. And you get back to work. Well, I've gone on much too long now. Goodnight.

You Might Also Like

0 comments