Loves of My Life

By 6/25/2010

1. My family: Honestly, I would be no where without them.
2. My home: My house is beautiful. Unfinished, yet beautiful at the same time.
3. My friends: They pretty much define my life and who i've become for the past four years.
4. Music: Have I mentioned I love music? Passionately?
5. BYU/Football/Basketball: My secret. I'm die hard. I'm a completely different person when you put a football game on in front of me. And BYU is my home.
6. Books: They make me whole.
7. iHome: If i didn't have one, I would never listen to my iPod. Haha.
8. Food: I love food too much it scares me. It's kinda embarrassing sometimes actually.
9. Shaved Legs: There is nothing more CLEAN feeling then shaved legs. MM...it's great.
10. Dresses: I just love dresses. I love dressing up. It makes me feel girly. :)
11. Magic: I love the feeling you get when you cast a spell at something and it disappears. Like homework.
12. Michael Hess: Isn't it obvious?
13. History: Fascinating.
14. Deanna Durbin: uh YEAHHHH!!! She's my idol.
15. Reminiscing: Spelling???
16. Weddings: They just make me feel so HAPPY! It's the one place I think that EVERYONE is happy.
17. Christmas: There is just something about Christmas that makes the air seem more magical and happy.
18. Watching Movies: I could seriously sit and watch movies all day, and not feel bad about it. I'm fine with being lazy.
19. Jackson Salad: Uhh...no one will understand that one, so I won't try. But it's delicious.
20. Chapstick: Nothing can beat it. Nough said.
21. Missionary Letters: Sigh, honestly, they always come at the right time you need it.
22. GNO's: I. Would. Be. Dead. With. Out. Them. High school would not have been possible.
23. Cafe Rio: I gave my life for a salad.
24. Disney: "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. " WD
25. Nature: Nothing clears your head like a couple of days in the mountains.
26. New York: Spend months saving every penny, fundraising all you can, then take six days out of your life, fly to NY, sing in Carnegie Hall, rock it, and come back. Then tell me you don't love it either. ;)
27. Singing the L.O.V.E. song. :)
28. Quoting obscure movies: That basically defines my family.
29. Cleaning: I just love it. It keeps me and my hands busy. Mind you, I don't do it as often as needed, but I enjoy it nonetheless.
30. Piano: It has saved me from killing myself over stress many times.

You Might Also Like

0 comments