A World With Octobers

By 10/20/2014 , , , , , ,

Fall, especially October, is literally one of the greatest times of the year. The beautiful colors, the smells, the chilly breeze that lets you wear that new jacket you got, it just can't get any better then that.


Because I love lists, here are the 10 reasons I think fall is the best thing to happen. 

1. Sweaters. I finally get to wear my sweater and cardi collection that comprises most of my wardrobe. I can be warm and cozy and classy at the same time. I can wear sweatshirts around the house and feel great about it. Comfort and class come with those darling sweaters. 

Favorite time of year!2. Crunchy leaves. Though I'm no longer on BYU campus which has an abundance of crunchy leaves, I DO get to walk through Temple Square everyday which just so happens to have hundreds of trees, not to mention leaves.....so, I'll be that one strange girl with her employee tag going out of her way to step on all the leaves.

3. Pumpkin. I need everything pumpkin and I want it DAILY. From pumpkin cookies, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin hot chocolate, to pumpkin mac n' cheese. Yes, you heard me right. It's literally like eating fall. Here....go to this link and you can try it for yourself. :) You won't regret it. 

4. Pale skin. Weird right? Well not when you're naturally as fair skinned as the Queen of England. Finally, everyone gets back to a lighter shade and I no longer look like an outcast for not having any color. I have two shades. White and Red....sometimes pink. #whitegirlprobs 

5. NO SHAVE WINTER. Girls. We all understand this. 

6. Holidays galore. Between Halloween, Thanksgiving, and then....CHRISTMAS (oh praise it's almost here) we get a lot of party time in the next little while. Even though this kind of blurs into winter.....fall is definitely apart of it. 

7. Mountains. October should be named the most beautiful month in Utah, because a something magical happens that just makes it so unbelievably gorgeous. The crisp autumn air and those crunchy leaves and colorful trees and bushes are just out of a Thomas Kinkade picture.

Here are some of my other favorite pumpkin recipes:

Oatmeal Pumpkin Creme Cookies

Pumpkin Snickerdoodles

Pumpkin Chicken Enchiladas


"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." 
#anneofgreengablesunderstands

You Might Also Like

0 comments