Let the games begin!

By 4/21/2013 , , , , , ,

Freedom is so close. The end of the battle at hogwarts. The end of the battle of middle earth. The end of the hunger games. Victory will be ours!

In all honesty though, summer is just a few steps away.

School has been great. Always is. But, there comes a time when you need a little breather.

So that being said, you can guess that a summer bucket list has already been made. Why? Because I love lists.....and why not?

Here we go:

-Visit Reagan
-Reagan visits me
-Visit Reagan
-Go to Disneyland with Reagan

Okay....my roommate took over for a sec

HERE we go:

  • St. George Road Trip!!! Because I do it every year and there's no need to break tradition.
  • Llama Festival: Because who doesn't love seeing a few llamas run around?
  • Run a 5K...maybe two
  • Hot Air Balloon Festival
  • A Day in City Creek/SL
  • Go to Music and the Spoken Word
  • Rooftop Concerts
  • BYU AstroFest 
  • Go to the Zoo
  • Hike the Y 
  • Hike to Timp Cave
  • Camping with the fam
  • Backpacking trip with Dad
  • Star gazing party
  • MOVIES: Iron Man, Star Trek, Superman, Monster's University, etc....I have a whole other list for movies.
  • Go to some baseball games
  • Swim. Seven Peaks baby!
  • Play with a hedgehog. I just really love hedgehogs.    
  • Beat my sister at Just Dance 4 
  • Harry Potter marathon week
  • Make Erika watch LOTR
  • Disney marathon week
  • Play the piano at least 3 times a week. Because my poor fingers are crying to be played. 
  • Read, read, read. Man I've missed reading.

I think that's enough to keep me busy for the next 4 months. Including working full-time.

I'll probably try to get better at blogging too.....sorry mom. And grandma. For the only two people that honestly care about this blog. hahaha.

Picture of the week:
 

 Breakfast at Kneaders! Kierstin's leaving us for 18 months and so obviously we had to party one last time!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hey, I care too! I've missed your blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I made the blog...and obviously I care too! GEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I'm feeling loved ladies. :) I'll get better during the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I love how simple and fun your summer bucket list is! I am applying to pharmacy school this summer and I have been feeling like I don't have time for anything fun. But, you helped me realize that it's stupid to plan life WITHOUT fun things! It's going to be a different summer, but that doesn't mean I still can't do things I love! Thanks Audrey!

    ReplyDelete