qualifications of a nerd
as i've returned to school this week, i've noticed how someone can be pegged a nerd for many reasons. and most of those are for different reasons. so let's sit down for a minute and I'll explain to you the different levels of nerds and what I believe are their qualifications to receive such a title.
First level:
1. Putting on glasses (pictured), taking a picture of yourself. And then proceeding to call yourself a nerd.
Audrey's Observation: Dude...you're not a nerd if you just put thick rimmed glasses on. Let's be real here.
Second level:
1. High level of intelligence.
![]() | |
| Not realistic...mostly... |
Third Level:
1. Having an ultimate knowledge of one or two particular subjects. To the point where you practically believe it to be true or that it can never be topped. In some instances, practices may be integrated into their daily lives from any said subject because of their absolute passion or obsession.
Audrey's Observation: This my friends, is the ultimate nerd in my opinion. When you know every equation, or every ancient world kingdom, its rulers, its wars, or every single spell from Harry Potter and what it does, or every location of Middle Earth and it's significance, you are a nerd. Why can I say this? Because I'm guilty of it myself. I will not tell you what it is that I am qualified for, but some people my be able to guess. ;)
![]() | |
| These guys are pretty good examples of nerds. |
Long live the nerds.


0 comments