Things I Learned This Weekend

By 10/14/2012 , ,


1. La Jolla Groves is the best restaurant around.
2. From now on don't leave the apartment without at least an umbrella.
3. Muslims have historically been one of the poorest groups of people.
4. It's really fun watching Seven Brides for Seven Brothers by yourself because you sing to all the songs with no regrets and no one to judge you.
5. Utah weather will never cease to psych me out.
6. Touch-backs in football are now at the 25 yard line, not the 20. But I SWEAR to you that it use to be the 20.
7. I can get a lot done if I wake up at a decent time on saturdays. 
8. I'm a sucker for baby hedgehogs....
9. When you're taking a picture on photobooth and you hold up words, you have to write them backwards for them to show up right on the picture.
10. That I still have a long life ahead of me!
11. Just don't leave the apartment without a jacket anymore, it's just plain stupid now....
12. Me and my family are movie nerds.
13. It's okay to let your guard down and let other people care for you.
14. I really like the song "Home" by Phillip Phillips
15. I also kinda love the song "Live While We're Young" by One Direction
16. I have the coolest dinner family in the world.
17. Life is good. :)



Christmas grows ever closer........







You Might Also Like

0 comments