let's just vote already.

By 10/24/2012 , , , , ,

ya know, i love america. i love it's history. i love learning it's history. i love learning about it's politics and having legislation and bills memorized by title and date. i have all the presidents memorized, including years in office, and their affiliated party. in fact i'm majoring in american studies and political science. so i think America is great.

but for heavens sakes let's get this election over with........

while everyone is commenting and posting about the election and how much they hate one candidate or the other, i'm just over here like..."Awwww look at that adorable little baby hedgehog! and oh my gosh..look at that kitten! and that puppy!"

cutest baby hedgehog..
i feel like i've been scrapped thin with political patience. the country is a mess. we all know that. and no matter who gets put into office isn't going to make things perfect within the next year, or even four years for that matter. the world is on a downward spiral, not an upward one.

i'm tired of seeing ads. i'm tired of seeing endless fb posts. i'm tired of seeing the candidates attack each other. Really....

now don't get me wrong. I realize the election is important. like i said, I normally enjoy this stuff. I respect the office of the president, no matter who is in office. because frankly, american citizens should respect it more then they do. we're the ones that put them their anyways. and being involved is a good thing. but it's time to be done....

So let's get this next two weeks done with. Give me my ballot. I'm ready to vote.

And then I can go back to anticipating baskteball season, thanksgiving, christmas, and The Hobbit in peace. without ad campaigns blaring in my face.

thank you, and goodnight america.

You Might Also Like

0 comments