what a doozy...

By 9/05/2012 , , , , , , ,

so.

i'm not one to remember my dreams much. mostly because when i sleep, i'm just konked out, dreading having to hear that alarm two minutes after falling asleep. so when i actually remember a dream, it's pretty monumental.

and this one is a doozy.

.....at least in my book.

i can only remember parts of it, and the ending. but you know how you just kind of jump into the middle of dreams usually? yeah....this one was like that.


so, in this dream i am a glamorous actress in hollywood, yet somehow i'm not wearing better clothing.....because lets be honest. if i really was a movie star, i would be taking full advantage of those L.A. and New York stores. anyways...so i'm this movie star, and i'm dating/married (?....i'm pretty sure we were just dating..maybe engaged) to Jude Law. Not bad ay? I mean....it's Jude Law. Not only did I get a good looking man, but one with an accent, and lots of money...so...win all around.
So I remember we were both sitting on the couch together and he was whispering sweet nothings in my ear, when it came time that I had to go to whatever movie set I was working for, and my co-star was Josh Hutcherson (in my dream though...he was much taller, which i was okay with), and he was picking me up to go to the set together. So he shows up and I get the door and I give him a big hug when he walks in, and we're chatting up a storm about life and the movie and what we have to do today (i got the impression we were supposed to be in love in the movie..). When I turned around my equally attractive boyfriend Jude was looking kind of bothered on the couch, for obvious reasons i would think. So Josh went into the kitchen for a minute and I walked over to Jude and sat on the ground next to him and held his hand and tried to console him that there was nothing between me and Josh. And I remember he looked at me and smiled a little, and then I told him that I loved him! HOLY COW! Since when have I ever......yeah...never. But ya know.. anyways, then the moment increased in intensity and I felt like we were going to kiss, when suddenly.....

The Psych theme started blaring by my head. 

Never...never in my life have I been more frustrated with my alarm and it's absolutely HORRID timing. I quickly turned it off, and tried to roll over back into my dream, and try to live that immortal moment when i was about to kiss Jude Law, but alas.......the alarm had done its work. My subconscious mind no longer wanted to live that moment. Stupid brain.

So, if my subconscious had it's way, I would be dating Jude Law and doing a movie with Josh Hutcherson.

I'm down.

Song of the Day: The Yam----Ginger Rogers & Fred Astaire

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Haha, so that explains why you hit the snooze a couple times!! Man, I woulda gone back to sleep for that baby ANY day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... Ohhhh Goodness love. That's one tasty dream :) I must say. I would have been frustrated with the Psych theme song too. B-e-a-utiful :)

    ReplyDelete