Holly. Eliza. Nicole. Sabrina. Princess Ann. Audrey :)

By 5/04/2012 , , ,

Audrey Kathleen Ruston. 

Born May 4, 1929.

I'll be completely honest with you, I would not choose ANYONE else to share a name with. :) She has all the qualities that I want to possess:

Class
Humor
Beauty
Grace
Elegance
Uniqueness
Talent 
Between being a highly successful actress and humanitarian, she truly gave an example. Her talent showed throughout her career, starting in 1951, then catapulted into fame through the success of Roman Holiday starring with Gregory Peck, and from there it's history. 

She got to work with some of the most beloved actors and actresses to grace the screen some of them being:

Humphrey Bogart (Sabrina 1954)
Fred Astaire (Funny Face 1957)
Gary Cooper (Love in the Afternoon 1957)
Mickey Rooney (Breakfast at Tiffany's 1961)
Cary Grant (Charade 1963) 
William Holden (Paris When It Sizzles 1964)
Rex Harrison (My Fair Lady 1964)

For a relatively short career, she accomplished a lot. 

Another thing that I admire about her is her class, grace, and inspiring thoughts. I have countless quotes from her that I put on my wall, or computer, just to give me a little more confidence in myself. Here are some of my favorites:




Her style. Her fashion. Her love. Her films. Her inspiring words. Everything. He truly was a put together woman. I always put her and Grace Kelly as my role models. Beautiful women, who did beautiful things. 

And just for fun, here are some of my favorite outfits she wore in her movies. Basically....I covet them and wish I could pull them off. 
Funny Face (Fred just doing his thing :) )
"How to Steal a Million" Seriously...everything she wears in this one is beautiful
 
"Roman Holiday"
"Breakfast at Tiffany's" she can pull off ANY hat
"How to Steal a Million"
Breakfast at Tiffany's

Charade
"How to Steal A Million" COVET THIS DRESS AND MASK

My Fair Lady

"Sabrina" I love this one.

Well here is to Audrey, the one who I will always admire and do everything to represent the name well. 

Happy Birthday Audrey! 

Song of the Day: Moon River---Audrey Hepburn (Breakfast at Tiffany's)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. you cute girl you!! miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss seeing you! but love reading your blog! i seriously can't stop smiling when i read it :)

      Delete