Holy Smokes......

By 12/15/2011 , , , , ,

Four days ago, I didn't think it was possible, but......

I made it.

The semester is over.

No more homework.

No more tests.

No more study groups.

No more reviews.

For 2 1/2 GLORIOUS WEEKS.

And I fully intend to enjoy those 2 1/2 weeks. With lots of movies. Lots of reading. Food. And playing with friends and family.

I will also enjoy the last few weeks of my 19 year old life. Yep, that's right, I'm turning the big 2 0. Crazy right? Yeah.....it's still a little weird for me. But with time, I'm sure I'll get used to it. ;) 

Well, it's been a good semester. Full of Wednesday TV nights. Mattress sleepovers. Old movies. new recipes. Harry Potter nights. late night talks with my roommates. Kid History. Jessica Fraizer. ;) Once Upon a Time. Pinterest crazes. Missionary letters. Great times.....

But, now it's time to bring in the new year. new classes. new great times. new adventures.

And time to enjoy the Christmas season. :)

Song of the Day: White Christmas----Bing Crosby

You Might Also Like

0 comments