it's a love/hate relationship....

By 9/27/2011 , , , , ,

I'm in one of those moods where I really hate things right now, and I really love things. It's kind of like how you really love your TV show you're watching each week, but you REALLY hate the commercials that so inconveniently interrupt your show. That's a close comparison.

HATE list:
1) Being sick....when I have midterms this week....4 of them to be exact. 
2) That Pottermore is being slow.
3) Drop Dead Diva just ended with the BIGGEST cliff hanger(s) ever. And I have to wait until June.
4) Being sick.
5) Certain things that are unspeakable on a public blog. 
6) That I can't think of something to write on my classics blog. 
7) Being sick.....and sounding like a man.
8) Chapped lips. Dumb.

LOVE list:
1) Pottermore. Seriously. I'm such a nerd. But I love it.
2) Humphrey Bogart. I don't know why. I'm just really loving him right now. 
3) Kelly's blog. :) 
4) General Conference
5) Football games.....despite our suffering offense.
6) Jordan: for letting me rant my life to him. 
7) I love that we won the football game. No matter how much our defense and special teams saved us, I just loved it. :) 

And I just really like this Google Doodle.


psych Countdown: Two weeks and 1 day. Come to me. 

Song of the Day: Leaving on a Jet Plane--John Denver


You Might Also Like

0 comments