Audrey did Wha????????

By 8/06/2011 , , , , , , , ,

I'm just going to throw something out there right now. Right here.

Yesterday could very possibly be the most eventful day of my entire summer. ENTIRE SUMMER.

Here's what happened.

So I woke up right? At 6:30am. I got ready. Left my house at 7am. Picked up Whitney for work. We drove to work. I get to work.

First thing I work on is getting onto Pottermore. Because this is a VERY important thing. Very. So I get on the website. Registration is OPEN. Perfect. The clue was as follows:

How many chapters are there in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince? Take that number and multiply it by 
42. 

Then I had copy and paste the url they had into a different window and put that number at the end of it then press enter. It redirected me to the Harry Potter Orlando resort homepage. I had to watch the intro and then suddenly a magical quill was floating on the page, just to the left. I CLICKED on it. I went back to pottermore.com. Squealed with delight. Filled out my info. About a half hour later, they sent me a verification email and then I became officially MahogonyNox144. :) Pottermore here I come. 

Work went oh so slowly. But finally, 12:15 came. I quickly left work. Got into my car. Drove to the bank. Cashed a check and got more cash. And then met Kenzi and Janelle. And guess what we were going to do? We went to Park City outlets and did some SERIOUS school shopping. And it was the best thing of our lives. Like really. We were shopping for legitimately 6 1/2 hours. I have never enjoyed spending money like that. It's a great thing to feel.....like a new woman right? Because, I mean this year I've got to get SERIOUS with my life. And a new wardrobe is a good way to help that out right? I'm also considering cutting my hair again. But we'll see what happens. :)

Here is what came of the glorious shopping trip. 

Nine West

It was $1.50!!! (PacSun)

Old Navy



Banana Republic


Old Navy

Aero

Dressbarn :) It's a more greenish color



This is what is on that shirt--------->

Old Navy


GAP



GAP
GAP













































Success. 

So we started driving home right? We're super tired. Exhausted. And starving. It's like 8:45. And because of this tiredness, we weren't quite.....observant enough. And about 45 minutes later, we start noticing our surroundings. Barren. Empty. Middle of nowhere. And what does that mean? 

Wyoming. 

We knew that for sure when we passed the "Welcome to Wyoming" sign. 

We were almost to Evanston.

Bad. bad. bad. bad. BAD.

At this point we call Kenzi's dad. HELP. 

We pulled off at the first exit we could find. Turned around. And started driving back to...well Utah. 


1 1/2 hours later we found ourselves back in familiar territory. At last. Still pounding ourselves for the stupidity we expressed.by 11:30pm we finally made it to my house. Achy, tired, sore, starving, and weary. But still overjoyed at our beautiful purchases. By 1:00, Kenz left my house and we finally went to bed. 

Phew.......

And that my friends, is the most epic day. 

Song of the Day: Everything You Do----He is We

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I do too. Why shouldn't we hate them? They have given me no reason not to hate them.

    ReplyDelete