Some Merr
Why is my life not always like this? Who would not want to live in summer, ALL the time?
I always forget HOW MUCH I truly miss summer, until I get to it.
It includes:
Working (which is, more or less NOT FUN, but hey, it's money)
Late nights with the girls
Planning random road trips
Biking
Reading (LIKE A MANIAC!!)
Side Note: Book Club with the girls. BEST decision EVER. I love my friends and that we can be intellectual with each other. At least, most, of the time. ;)
Side Note 2: I have read, so far:
The Da Vinci Code
The Lightkeeper's Daughter
The Vienna Prelude
Prague Counterpoint
Munich Signature (Currently)
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn (Currently)
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn (Currently)
Winston Churchill-Biography (Currently)
Movies
Star Gazing
Early morning Crispy Creme runs
the smell of grass
wearing Flip Flops
the Temple
SWIMMING
Discussing life, over, and over, and OVER again
Side Note: Somehow....this never gets old.
Friends....my life
Family....my life
Bucket List
It's the best thing that ever happened to me.
Let's just say that my relationship with Summer right now is very healthy, and will last at least another 2 and a half months.
Song of the Day: Summer Nights----Rascal Flatts
0 comments