Crush....

By 5/27/2011 , ,

What?? Audrey has loved someone?? Noooo. 

Yes. It's true. And I'm here to tell you today who that first love was.

He was tall. You know, that majestic kind of tall. You could always feel the warmth of his shadow when he came near.

He had beautiful, thick chestnut hair. Always combed nicely. To perfection. 

His eyes were dark, mysterious. They captured you every time you looked into them. And though I don't normally go for brown eyes, these ones swooned me. 

His smile was almost.....cute boyish. But he had that debonair smile that could steal back your heart at any given moment. 

He was the essence of manhood. You knew that he would protect you. Sigh....

Does he have a name??

Well of course he does.

Remington.
(*no Erika, not Remington Steele, this is legitimate) 

I would give you a last name.....but....seeming how I only knew him in Kindergarten....I can't remember the last name. 

Yes. He was my kindergarten crush. And boy. There was never such a crush. But the sad part of the story was that he moved after kindergarten. I remember crying in my room. He had even come to my birthday party. I was so excited. SOOO excited. I mean, come on girls, how great is it when you can get your current boy crush to your house? Let alone on your birthday?! 

Yeah, those were the days. 

*Note: Picture would be included.....but I'm not at home. Maybe when I get home, I can dig it out somewhere. 

Song of the Day: Haven't Met You Yet---Michael Buble

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That's so cute! I remember my first crush. 2nd grade, Mitchell Bell. So dreamy.

    ReplyDelete