100th Anniversary.....Yes folks, we made it this far.

By 5/25/2011

100 years...

I mean 100 posts. This is the 100th post of my blog. Wow. That kind of surprises me. Who knew I would get this far on a blog. But, as a donation call center would say, it's all thanks to YOU. My selected friends who read this blog. Sigh. Tear. Thank you. :)

And so, in commemoration of this 100th post, I have compiled a list of quotes from numerous past posts. They are somewhat...random. But. the more random the better right? Haha, maybe some of you will remember a few of them, who knows. :) Enjoy

(The separate colors indicate separate posts.)  


Read: Chapter 1 of SS, pgs 12-25 of Writing Rhetoric, 24-36 SG, Syllabus (quiz next time)
Write: 500 word essay on Change
Read: Intro to History, pgs 55-66 in Norton, pgs 104-126 in Norton
Read: Intro—1 Nephi 2, write class response on Blacboard, take pre-quiz, record reading, think of project idea.
Read: Entire Screwtape letters by next time.
I’m tired of reading……

How could it only be Wednesday. I didn’t even have school on Monday.

Have you ever cried during Finding Neverland, even though you’ve seen it multiple times?

My body was screaming at me “YOU FAT PERSON!!”

Then I got pulled over on my BIKE because I was riding it during “class break” which I had no idea about.

Clocky. He is a little robotic looking thing on wheels. You set your alarm on him, and when he goes off he sounds like R2-D2. And he rolls around crazily so you have to catch him in order to turn him off.

PDA
Public Display of Affection. PUBLIC. First  off, anything with PUBLIC in it means you should avoid as much ridicule as possible. Let me first touch on the subject of holding hands.
Hold hands is great. Awesome. Wonderful. In fact, it’s the second highest place on your body with sensory nerves. Thus making it more enjoyable to hold someone’s hand. But, let’s be honest. People at BYU do not understand the concept of holding hands. I will admit, I’m not the expert on this particular subject, but, based on prior observation and instruction from those who are, I have a pretty good idea. FIRST) When holding someone’s hand, you need to HOLD THEIR HAND. Their hand. Whole hand. Something I see far too often is the holding of their finger. I have contemplated this thought in the inner most part of the library, and still can’t come up with a reasonable answer.

Spent the afternoon at Jaren, Trevis, and Ryan’s apartment. And you know how that is.

Technically, my Sunday started at 2:30 in the morning. By doing laundry.

Story. So once upon a time, on tuesday. Audrey was in her 3rd class of the day. it hadn't started yet, and she had a dilemma. Someone was standing in front of her desk blocking the entrance to her seat. Sooo...she decided it would be easy to just fill around on top of the desk behind and get into her seat that way. BUT. note. these desks are not supported underneath the desk part. But, audrey, not thinking about this little tid-bit, sat right on top of that part, and the entire desk flipped right up from under her. resulting in her being on the floor with a desk on top of her. Okay. so having 3 older looking guys immediately rush to your side isn't bad. but embarrassing nonetheless. It was the worst thing ever. But. time went on...when suddenly, 15 minutes later, audrey's leg decided to seize up in pain. but she couldn't look at it until she got home that night. having limped everywhere the rest of the day. and here is what audrey found. except a little worse. it's died down to this.

That’s right. Me and Jaren. Jaren and I, wrote/composed/arranged a concerto. For those of you less musically inclined, a concerto is a musical type of duet played with two different things. In this case, it is I, Audrey, on one piano, while across the room, he Jaren is on another one. And we play together, in beautiful harmony.

It oh so quietly glided on past me, reminiscent of a Harry Potter moment, stopping mili-inches away from the next shelf.

It was a wonderful sleep, aside from the fact that Audrey woke up with a SPLITTING HEADACHE, STUFFED NOSE, CLOGGED EARS, and SORE THROAT, there was nothing much wrong with me.

So Audrey, Pricilla and Rachael were making a cake for Kenzi’s birthday. While it was baking, Audrey decided to hop in the shower. So she showered and then was getting ready to get out when she opened the door to see a wall of couches, blocking her from leaving the bathroom. Pricilla and Rachael thought they were hilarious. Of course.

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! BLIZZARD OF THE CENTURY!!!!! COMING YOUR WAY!! WITHIN SECONDS!!! DEATH! DESTRUCTION!! DISSSAAASTER!!!

So basically Audrey lived at Helaman Halls this week.

Get ready for and get IN bed by 12:15ish. Lay in bed talking a little, and then FOOF. Erika gets her second wind.

I shall now recite a poem concerning finals.

Though the Papers and books blow
In our faces like the Wind and Snow
We students keep our heads down low
In order to ...shoot Our bows?

we Sleep.
we Eat.
we Read.
we Try to make our ends meet.

Socializing has reduced 
To Facebook procrastination
While relationships only consist of
You <3 The Library

But we Valiant students of Cougar Town
Persist on in this Battle Ground
Pushing out Two more weeks
Until we all become Freaks.

*Snaps*Snaps*

I sang in Carnegie Hall. One of the most renowned music halls in the world.

And she is here to tell you that C-397 does not exist in the HFAC. Does. Not. Never has. Never will. Unless…..to my belief….it is hidden in the Room of Requirement.

1. Orange juice: When I drink it, I can’t help but just feel the sun coming up through my window and here angels in the background. Like the commercials.

“I’m excited….date. J

Coloring Status: It’s what I do.
Mental Status: If you can imagine the part in Toy Story 3 when all the little kids come running into the caterpillar room and start man-handling the toys to death and THEN imagine the old man that play chess with himself from that first Pixar short film, you will have a pretty good idea of what my mind goes through during any given day. Frightful to romantically idealized. It’s great. Mostly.

Housing: It’s like a million paper cuts on your finger. Or hitting your funny bone. It’s painful, and will continue to be painful until you do something about it.

FLASH MOB!!!: I was in a freaking flash mob. FLASH MOB. At BYU. 6,000 students dancing suddenly in the middle of the second half. Best. Day. Ever. In. My. Life. No. Joke. Flash. Mob. FLASH MOB!!

Another young man who has been sitting in front of a blank word document, save his name at the top, with scriptures open in front of him, looking back and forth between them. Nowhere near the keyboard.

Jimmer. Oh Jimmer. OH MY JIMMER.
Gonzaga had NO idea what they had coming. Because it was more than just Jimmer that cremated them.

Who knew that a bunch of young british boys from the 60’s could steal my heart?

………………….There is no center….to…the….Universe. NO CENTER. Do you understand what I just said?

Then, take that key and stick it in the top of your mouth, in that little appliance glued there, ATTACHED to your teeth. Then, oh so slowly, you turn that key down, which in turn slowly, and painfully spreads that appliance out. OUT. Do you understand? IT widens your mouth. That, is painful.

Well, there you have it friends. 100. One Hundred. I hope it's been a somewhat amusing 100 posts. I will do my best to keep up whatever i've been doing. 

Good day to ya.

Song of the Day: 100 Miles---Five for Fighting  

You Might Also Like

0 comments