Please, come in, take a look around

By 4/18/2011

If you can't tell already

THERE'S A NEW LAYOUT

And....I kinda like it. I was going to wait till finals were over.....But.....i couldn't . I needed a change.

Please. Note the change in font. It's quite refreshing.

There is also a change in color, background, pictures, favorites, etc. etc....

If you notice, there is a nice little poll directly to the left of this. Please, take a moment and answer it.

I would also like to thank those who have fed my fish. They have cheered every time I get on.
Every post needs a picture. And I really like this one. Because I miss them.

I have added lots more music.

My name is actually Audrey Suzzanne now....go figure. That's my name.

So yeah...that's my blog.

Good luck to those doing Finals.

Good luck to those moving.

Good luck to those who should be studying right now.

Good luck to those who are trying to make it somewhere in the world.

Good luck to those who still have to go to school for another month.  Suckers. ;)

Good luck to those who wish they were in California, Hawaii, New York, London, Italy, Cancun, heck, anywhere but here.

Good luck to those who have to find something to eat in their meager supply of food for the next four days. AKA...me.

Good luck getting off this blog.

Okay....yeah....I'm stalling. BYE.

Song of the Day: The Night Before---The Beatles

You Might Also Like

0 comments