Dinner Adventure=Success :)
What a DAY. Work. Class. Homework. Nap. Class. BYU game (phew). MOA. Class. Read. Erika. And then....................................
DINNER!!!!
Oh gosh. Okay. Prepare yourself for something great. At least...I think it's great.
I, along with Lindsey Webb, Kim Welch, Kenzie Ottley, and Dallin Solomon (they picked him up on the street, literally) had a dinner party. Let's just say it was TOTES the best.
We made, as I mentioned in the previous post, Chicken Parmesan Wraps and Mashed Cauliflower Potatoes. SO. GOOD. Oh my gosh. Here are some pictures that don't do them justice. At all.
![]() |
| Dallin wanted his picture with the chopsticks. ;) |
![]() |
| This is what was left of the Cauliflower potatoes....they were too delicious to handle. |
![]() |
| The wraps!!! SOOO GOOD! |
And nothing could be more hilarious then talking about Kim's dating life (and how she can gently drop a guy that keeps asking her out......just talk to Webb, she has good ideas...lol..yeah.), youtube videos that you quote word for word (Boys Will Be Girls......nough said), graham crackers and cream cheese frosting, listening to webb and dallin talk endlessly about music that no one has heard of, and discussing future delicious food menu plans.
What a NIGHT. It can't get better...
Wait.....it just did.
I'm going HOME TOMORROW!!!!! YESSS!! I don't know why...but I super excited about it. Maybe it's because my family is having a Mardi Gras party? Or that I get to sleep in my own bed? Or that I get to see Sarah Martin? Or that I get to go to the temple? Or that I get to FINALLY get my hair TRIMMED? Or that I get to make waffles on Saturday?
Yeah..I don't know what it is. But there is something exciting about it. :)
P.S. Don't worry Erika, your post is coming soon! This weekend!! I'm still gathering my ideas for it.
Song of the Day: Just The Way You Are---Bruno Mars



0 comments