The Un-like List

By 2/22/2011

This is for lack of a better post. And....I made a happiness list, so there must be balance in the blog universe. :)

Audge's Un-like/Pet Peeve List (In no particular order):

1) When someone interrupts me while playing the piano. It's only so often when I can get in a GROOVE man. So don't kill it by asking me whether or not I'm busy playing the piano. Because..odds are...I am.

2) When someone texts you a smiley face. What a waste of a text. I'd rather see your real smile.
Not this-----> :)

3) Drivers tailgating you when you are going 10 over the speed limit. Ridiculous people.

4) When people pretend to be super happy and chirpy. It's so fake. Don't do it.

5) Playing Mario Kart with your sister, who continually tries to push you off the road. Even though you are on the same team.

6) Extreme PDA on campus. Nough said.

7) Inside jokes that your aren't on the inside of. Doesn't that just kinda bug you?

8) When sitting at a basketball game and the people behind you think it's okay to jam their knee in your back for 2 hours.

9) When a teacher talks in class like you have memorized every book on the subject they are lecturing about. News Flash: I don't know everything.

10) When people tell their terrible life story on Facebook. Granted...I vent on facebook. But not EVERY LITTLE DETAIL ABOUT EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE. Geez people, ever heard about privacy?

Well, that's all I can come up with.

Song of the Day: Pillow Talk---Doris Day

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I agree 10,000% with #10. Seriously, some people need to see a therapist if Facebook is their only outlet.

    ReplyDelete