Aud-Podge-Jos-ie-Erik-a
So basically Audrey lived at Helaman Halls this week. How many nights did she sleep at her actual apartment? Eh...once. Yeah. It's called finals, and Audrey needs to be closer to campus for those late night study sessions. BUT the week was quite eventful as it was. Audrey shall list them out for you.
1. Audrey came home Sunday night with Erika and Brett. But Audrey and Erika needed more time together. Soooo..Audrey went back to her apartment and they talked. For ever. And ever. About boys. lol. mostly.
2. Monday. Work. School. Lunch with Erika and Brett. Homework. Naps with Erika. Dinner at Cannon. Went home.
3. Tuesday. Work. School. LOTS of it. Lunch with Brett, Erika, Becca, and Jaren. Dinner with Erika and Jos. CONCERTO:
Let's just say Jaren Wood and Audrey Ogden can compose music. This was a wonderful night. We finally performed our concerto. And I thought it was beautiful. I'm really proud of it. I'm not one to brag about things like this, but I will take this time to do so. I thought it was wonderful. We had positive feedback, especially from our teacher, which warmed our hearts. Success.
4. Library excursion. Kinda failed. But i got some things done. Note to self: Never study with good friends. It doesn't work out.
5. LATE NIGHT. Okay. First off. Let me explain. Every single night that I stayed with Erika and Josie usually ended like this. Option 1) Stay up really late talking after homework. Option 2) Get ready for and and get IN bed by 12:15ish. Lay in bed talking a little, and then FOOF. Erika gets her second wind. Giggling. Laughing. Hugging the wall. NAMING the wall. Explaining that she is really a very patriotic person. Poking Audrey in the shoulder because she knows that it's one of Audrey's ticklish spots. Having pillow fights. One night even Josie went off on one. Stretching in the dark on her bed. Refusing to turn on the light, when she had just turned it on herself. Oh my. Too funny. Sleep usually didn't happen until 1:00 am. at LEAST.
6. Study parties that Audrey and Josie have while Erika attends a 3 hour play. This includes Josie's computer blaring internet ads at exactly the right time. Hall prayer yellers. Strange outbursts. Funny jokes from siblings. Great stuff.
7. Basically the rest of the week during the day was the same. Work. School. Lunch with Erika and Brett. Homework. Stupid papers that audrey never wants to write. Bleh-heh-heh.
8. Do you remember the good ole' days of cartoon shows on TV? The Puzzle Place? Even Stevens? PBJ Otter? Rolie Polie Olie? Kim Possible? Out of the Box? Great stuff. Those were the days. When kid shows were at their prime. People sang songs together in happiness. It was about good things! Sigh....it almost brings tears. Sniff.
9. Audrey got a new phone. Praise. It is called The Cosmo. No really. That's the name of the phone. I thought it appropriate seeming how....well...ya know. :) :) :0)
10. This weeks Psych episode was quite.......captivating. Interesting. Strange. Humorous. Weird. Yes, yes that usually describes Psych, but this week's case was much more enhanced. I had a strange urge to try cinnamon pie afterwards. Even my mom was scared to go out into the garage. (I told her she hasn't seen a REALLY scary Psych episode yet). Yes. This week was interesting to say the least.
Well, that pretty much sums up the greatness of the week. You probably didn't understand any of it. But oh well. I came home this weekend (Just me and Brett because Erika decided going on a date was more fun. Ha!) And tomorrow we are all going to the BYU basketball game! Woot! That's the only thing that kept me through the week. Well....almost the only thing. haha. ANYWHO. I shall now recite a poem concerning finals.
Though the Papers and books blow
In our faces like the Wind and Snow
We students keep our heads down low
In order to ...shoot Our bows?
we Sleep.
we Eat.
we Read.
we Try to make our ends meet.
Socializing has reduced
To Facebook procrastination
While relationships only consist of
You <3 The Library
But we Valiant students of Cougar Town
Persist on in this Battle Ground
Pushing out Two more weeks
Until we all become Freaks.
*Snaps*Snaps*
Thank you. That is all for our poetry slam tonight. Don't judge my poetry too harshly. If you wish to analyze it, please, be my guest. Because yes, I have hidden meaning in it. Somewhere.
Song of the Day: Out of the Box Theme Song
0 comments