Thoughtful Thoughts+A Little More.

By 11/21/2010

I've been thinking a lot lately.

Yes. Don't be alarmed. It happens more than you might think.

Thinking about some strange things, and some.....not as strange things.

I think the first I would like to mention is concerning change. Change: to transform or convert. 
I think it is safe to say that a lot of change has occurred in my life recently, and it will yet still continue to change in the coming months and years. But what I've been contemplating is HOW it's going to change. Let's list some facts and options. 


Facts
My classes are going to change in roughly a month. 
I will be turning 19 in roughly a month. One more year of technical teenage years.
In a year from now, many of my good friends will be gone for two years. Serving the Lord faithfully. Leaving me behind to find new friends.
I will probably still be single. Not that that's a bad thing. But, honestly people. I'm not 16 anymore. It's time to get a little experience in right? My poor husband......
In a year from now, many of my good friends will be coming HOME from their two year "vacation" (tribute to Birrell and Woolsey). :)

Options
I could decide to be social and maybe snag a man.  (Is it weird for me to say that?)
I could go to another semester of college, rather then the normal Fall/Winter.
I might decide to go on a mission. The closer it gets, the more and more it sounds like a good idea.
Maybe....JUST maybe in the next couple of years, marriage might happen. Who knows. The Lord works in mysterious ways. 
Maybe I will just go crazy. 


Those are my thoughts on that. I don't know what to do. And I absolutely hate the feeling of not knowing what might happen. It's killing me. 


Continuing on.......


Can I just take a minute to brag a little? Because I am. 


BYU is an awesome school. 


I think it's such a low thing to hear people from other places think that everyone that goes here is self-righteous and what not. I'm not even going to mention all the marriage connotations. But I will say, that if anything else, you can't ignore our wonderful sporting teams. Yes. Laugh if you must. BUT. Let's just take a look at this.


First off. Having a football team starting off the season 1-4 was a little rough, I won't lie. In fact, I cried myself to sleep. Many nights. But look at us now. Bowl Eligible. Going into Rivalry Week with confidence and more odds then I thought possible. I think those Utes better be a little more worried about that score board then they might have thought a month ago. Utes...here we come. 
Additionally. Has anyone seen our basketball team? Anyone? In case you haven't heard, they are undefeated. They also have one of the top players in the country. Who was made into a cartoon on a magazine. His name is also Jimmer. From New York. And, we in fact, are studying the same thing. American Studies. So great. I think, if  we get going on it, we could definitely have a future together. I've got that worked out in my mind. Jackson Emery. Equally important. Equally Awesome. And he's from my High School. True Alma Mater. Collinsworth x2. Hartsock. Davies. Rogers. Abouo (I have no idea how to spell that). All of them. They are insanely awesome. Nough said. And WE ARE GOING TO ROCK IT THIS YEAR. 


Well. That sums up Audrey's thoughts for today. Thanksgiving Break is in two days. Glory. I cannot WAIT. Then only two weeks until Christmas Break. Although in between then I have my college life doom at stake. We'll see how that goes. 

As a side note, please enjoy the Calvin and Hobbes: 





Love to you all this jolly good Sunday.


Song of the Day: I Pray on Christmas---Harry Connick Jr.

You Might Also Like

0 comments