dOn'T stOP BeLIEvIng.......Please.
this weekend cannot. CANNOT. be described in words on a blog called Audge. But. I will attempt it anyways. Audrey shall Prevail!!
FRYDAE:
Once upon a time, Audrey Suzzanne Ogden went to BYU. Sarah Lyn Martin went to Utah State. Katie Delores Clark went to Snow College. We are best friends. And best friends need time together. So. Friday we came together and partied like there was no tomorrow. haha. well, in OUR way that is. We talked endlessly on the green couch. We ate ice cream. We watched Leap Year. We laughed at how we were just the same as always, and nobody can really understand our friendship. We attempted to sleep on a double sized bed. Fail. Katie moved to the floor so she didn't die. We woke up. We ate breakfast, provided by Sarah's lovely mother. Later, we went to Blue Lemon, dreamed of the day when we would all be mothers, eating lunch together while the children are at school, talking of the great stories of our lives. We went to ROXBERRY. Oh my. That is one thing I have never been able to get over not having in Provo. Nothing beats it. We then went to Star Park. Star Park is R park. We sat on the swing and enjoyed gazing at our beautifully fall colored Highland, UT. What get's better then that? Nothing.
Then we started driving home. BUT. as we drove down this hill.....Sarah was CONVINCED that she saw a gigantic spider walking across the street and that she had ran it over. You must know that Sarah is the most tender hearted of the three of us towards disgusting creatures. Me and Katie would care less. But, alas, we stopped, diagonally in the middle of the road, and found the spider, and believe it or not.......IT WAS HUGE!!! No joke. But it started moving, so we re-thought our lives and left. Laughing our heads off.
We then had to say goodbye to each other. Saddest moment I've had for a while. I love them with all my heart.
SECOND HALF OF SATURDAY:
Me and Kenz had a beloved movie night. Full of cookie dough. Ramen noodles. And Music and Lyrics. Nothing describes how we love Hugh Grant. If you would like to look further into this love, please view Music and Lyrics and/or Two Weeks Notice. They are prime. primo.
We went home.
ICE CREAM SUNDAE:
I taught Sunday school....again. Good stuff.
I took a nap. Made a roast. Wonderful stuff. Especially for my first time.
I then enjoyed the company of the girls of APT. 271. Oh the joy that they bring my life. Cannot be described.
A MORE SERIOUS NOTE:
We went to a fireside with Elder M. Russell Ballard tonight. How wonderful that was. He said exactly what I needed to hear. These men who preside over our church are absolutely incredible. No one on this earth today understands more what we are going through, and they want to help us so badly. They pray for us. They love us. They teach us. They guide us. I love them so much. I love this gospel!! It is such a powerful thing, and I am eternally grateful for it. I love it. So much.
Well...I'm going to watch Toy Story 3. It is the greatest thing. I suggest it.
P.S. Me and Rachael noticed that we were wearing black head-bands. So we took a picture. Enjoy. :)
Happy Sunday. :)
Song of the Day: Don't Stop Believing----Journey (Baby)
1 comments
YOU ARE SO.SO. CUTE.
ReplyDelete