No Title

By 7/22/2010

Well, summer keeps on going by! I am now proud to say that I have seen Inception 3 times. And it was better each time. That will definitely be one of those movies where I never get bored of it. I JUST LOVE IT!!
I also went on another grand bike ride with my lovely friend Ashley Thompson. We are getting more and more excited about college too!! We talked about it a lot! Hmm...let's see. My job for down at BYU is working out well. I turn in my application next week and the boss-lady said she would call me! Excellent work. :) I have watched countless other movies at home. I started the Harry Potter series (the books) again, and that's been quite lovely. My dear friend Sarah Martin is now 18!! Hurray! And Kenzi Ottley gets back tomorrow from Heritage tours!!!! SOOO EXCITED!! I've missed her greatly. :) Tyler Mickelson left on his mission-our prayers are with him. Well, that pretty much sums up life up till now. Until I write again, farewell.

You Might Also Like

0 comments