The Low Down

By 7/29/2010


Sooo..It's been awhile since an update here, so let's give you the Low Down.


One of my best friends FINALLY came back from Heritage Tours, and we had a most magnificent day together this week. We basically were lazy with each other, and it was SUPERB!! Nothin is better then going to the Temple, making breakfast, doing a 1000 piece puzzle, making lunch, listening to Glee, making nutterbutters, and watching two very strange movies. Haha, oh I love Kenzi Ottley!


Nest, my dear friend Jared Keetch gave his farewell address this past sunday, and did a wonderful job I might add. He is going to Germany, and will do a magnificent job. I love him so much!


Let's see, I guess not much else has happened. I've gone jogging a couple of times. I have worked..(Hate it)...OH!!!!How could I forget!! Me and my other dear friend Erika had TWO Deanna Durbin marathons. Oh the cleverness of me. They are SOOOO good. You don't even understand the greatest of those movies until you see them. Although, being made in the 1930' and 40's, you have to have a good appreciation for music and attractive men. And Deanna of course. Oh how I wish I was her. She has the voice of an angel, and she's beautiful too. And Funny. And she always gets really good kisses from really attractive men. What more could you ask for huh?? Well, Deanna Durbin is a secret love of mine and Erika's. Forever will it be cherished in my heart. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments