Thank You Note Friday
Inspired by my favorite talk show host, Jimmy, I think it's time for Thank You, Note Friday.
Because I'm not NEARLY as funny as Jimmy, I'm mixing in some of his as well as my own thank you notes for the week.
Jimmy: Thank you, scrunchies, for being a hair-tie in sweats.
Thank you, water fountains, for challenging children everywhere by putting up signs that say "No Swimming".
Jimmy: Thank you, the phrase "Let's agree to disagree", for basically saying you're wrong and I'm sick of talking to your face.
Thank you, public transportation, for providing a chance to mix n' mingle with people of all different shapes, sizes, and smells.
Jimmy: Thank you, the letter Q, for basically being the letter O with a kickstand.
Thank you, air conditioner, for helping me avoid a death like the wicked witch of the west.
Jimmy: Thank you, oatmeal, for already looking like I ate you before I eat you.
Thank you, Jimmy, for taking care of all my thank you cards for me.
Happy Friday.
0 comments