Superheros and Olympians

By 7/30/2012 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

They both have one thing in common.

They both do remarkable things. In remarkable ways.

And I love them both. So much that I think it deserves a blog post.

Superheros

We've had our fair share of superheros this summer. And by that I mean we've had our fair share of really attractive men. Doing really awesome things. Shall we make a list? Because let's be honest, I love lists, and I love attractive men. So, why not?

First came The Avengers. :)

The world's mightiest hero's. Assembling for the first time in cinema history. These hero's proved that they can save the world.

The Hulk/Dr. Bruce Banner
I'll be honest with you, I never saw the actual Hulk movie, but I sure loved Mark Ruffalo in this movie. He was the sweet, shy Dr. Banner, who has a tendency to lose control and become a big green guy. ;) I'm def excited to see the future movies that he's in.


Black Widow/Natasha Ramonaff

She may not be one of the attractive men on the team, but she certainly does hold her own amongst them. And I can honestly say, that I envy you her position. The only female in a team full of buff, intelligent, and super good looking men? Yep. Def wish I was her.


Thor

Okay, who can really resist a God of Thunder? Not many. I mean, he can summon his giant hammer with his magical magnetic hand. And he has arms that can make me faint. And an adoptive brother who basically serves as the bad guy. Kind of a messed up family if you ask me. But his good looks and manners make up for it. Don't worry.

Agent Barton/Hawkeye

Okay. I'm kind of in love with him. Actually, more then kind of. Despite the fact that he gets his mind taken away for a good portion of the movie, he's still pretty dang smooth with that bow and arrow. I mean, come on, he shoots people in the eye without looking. And he has a sense of humor. And happens to be really attractive as well.




















Tony Stark/Iron Man

Let's be honest, when Iron Man took over the airplane system during Captain America's fight with Loki, you giggled just a little. Who doesn't love the genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, who also happens to be the powerful Iron Man? I loved him in Iron Man and in Iron Man 2, and I then I adored him in Avengers. Not only did he have extremely funny lines, but he has the cool suit, the brains, and actually grows as a character in the film. We got to glimpse the softer side of the tough man exterior. And I'm perfectly fine with that. :)



Steve Rogers/Captain America

If I had to choose one of them, which, in and of itself would be VERY difficult, I would have to choose Captain Steve Rogers. A man with the highest regard for people. Has manners and respect for women like no other man. Loyal, confident, and stands as a leader to his teammates. Not to mention is immensely chiseled body and 1940's good looks. He's kind of the man of my dreams. Literally. I've had dreams about him. :)


I love all of them :)

Side note: I tried Shawarma. Yep. Shawarma. And it was super delicious. Tony was right. I felt REALLY cool eating it, I won't lie.



This post is getting kind of long. So I'm going to full speed mode.

The Amazing/Attractive/Adorable Spiderman 

Oh my gosh. Probably the most adorable thing I've ever seen. He's pulls of the spandex look well, don't you think? And his smile kind of makes me melt. So there you go. :)



The Dark Knight Rises 

OKAY. My mind was blown. This movie blew my mind. Christopher Nolan always does.

Christian Bale. Mmmmhmmm
Joseph Gordon Levitt. Mmmmmhhhmmmmmm.
Anne Hathaway. You surprised me. You did an excellent job.



I suggest that you ALL go see this movie, if you have already....see it again. I did. :)


Alright, now for the Olympics.

Opening Ceremonies? I absolutely loved them. If you didn't like them, I suggest you leave this blog. Because I loved them. I mean, COME ON. Kenneth Branagh. Mr. Bean. Voldemort. Mary Poppins. Paul McCartney. And freaking J.K. ROWLING. Yeah, if that's not cool to you, I don't really understand who you are.

One of my favorite parts:


Plus, Kenz painted my nails. :)



And now that the games have begun, my national pride has increased once more. And let's see....what's part of the reason that I'm watching them? Because of these gentleman.


And these women.

And these gentlemen.

It's a good life. I won't lie.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Song of the Day: Chariots of Fire

You Might Also Like

0 comments