Hot Air Balloon, 2733, and Jimmer
This is a big one. Are you ready?
Balloon Fest.
Part of the Freedom Festival every year includes the blowing up of dozens of hot air balloons. And when I say dozens.....I mean dozens. It's crazy. So, Kenz and I decided to take a stab at this balloon fest.
so here's the deal. You have to be there by 6:30am in order to watch them get blown up. was it worth it?
Yes. Yes it was. Every minute of it. :)
See for yourself....
| Smokey the Bear!! |
| Eating breakfast :) |
| The coke bottle that doesn't fly..... |
Next.
I'm running my first 5k tomorrow. With my bestie Erika. Am I excited? Yes. Yes I am. Why? Well, I'll tell you. :)
1) I got a cool shirt
2) Free chapstick
3) Coupon for Great Harvest. :)
4) My number is 2733. 2 & 7 are my lucky numbers.
5) Because I can check it off my bucket list. :)
All pretty good reasons if you ask me.
Next.
Random story of the night.
So Kenz and I went running tonight right? Well, because we needed to go earlier then normal, we went to the indoor track to run. And boy, did we see some interesting runners.
First runner. More like a fast walker. This little old man. He became our cheerleader. I was wearing my Jimmer #32 shirt, and he noticed and at first he shouted after me "Yeah! #32! Fredette takes the lead!" Haha, being an avid Jimmer fan myself, I smiled back at him and pumped my fist and kept running. Then for most of our run, every time we passed him he would cheer us on, bright smiling face, loving the Jimmer shirt. This just proves that Jimmer really will live forever. :)
Second runner. Also an older man. Except this guy would sprint like there was no tomorrow. He would sprint for about thirty seconds, then he would walk, trying to catch his breath and stretch out his back. He ran past me once, and I had to do a double take wondering if that was the same old man that we had just ran past. Seriously. Crazy man. But very fit.
Well, I've got to get up early in the morning! But thanks for listenin folks! Happy Fourth of July!!
0 comments