How to Survive Finals
Here is a simple guide to surviving finals. At least in my opinion.
1. Don't study endlessly that you loose brain cells rather then gaining the information you need to. GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK MAN.
2. Eat some chocolate cake. In a mug. It takes 10 minutes. No really. I'm serious.
Here's a link------->http://atxglutenfree.com/2011/05/gluten-free-chocolate-mug-cake/
Use it. It says gluten free, and weird stuff like that. But I just used regular ingredients and it turned out delicious. It will take your mind off the coming tests because you'll be in such shock that you made chocolate cake in a mug. Here's an obscure picture to show you how wonderful it was.
3. Commiserate with your roommates. Chat it up. Even if it's at 2 in the morning. It's amazing how stress relieving it is.
4. If you are religiously inclined......I would suggest making sure you are doing everything you're supposed to. ;)
5. Give yourself rewards. Mind you, don't do it too excessively. But reward yourself with a nice subway, or jamba juice, or just an episode of like..Psych or something (you could watch anything I guess).
6. Sleep. At normal hours. As much as you can afford. I understand studying late, but in the end, regular good sleep is the best thing for you.
7. Go to Einstein Bagels and get delicious food. *Attention Audrey's roommates......we have to do this....
8. Watch a Christmas movie. Then at least you can enjoy a LITTLE Christmas spirit.
9. Imagine yourself that you are acing your test. Frequently. Really do it. It's a proven fact to help.
10. Watch the new kid history. Every day.
11. Don't pass the testing center unless absolutely necessary.
12. Watch Harry Potter defeat Voldemort. It's epic. It could get anyone pumped for finals.
Do this, and you can't fail.

0 comments