How I Became Famous
Some of you may be wondering how i became famous.
Maybe not some of you.....but ALL of you. I'm sure.
Once, when Audrey was around 9 years old, (don't quote me on that), she was living with her grandparents. It was great.
One night, Audrey's mom's cousin, ( yeah i don't know what the term is), came to the house to stop by. At the time, he was one of the major publicity people for the company Bear Creek Soups (heard of it?). And he was looking at a bunch of pictures of young girls that looked around my age. I asked him what he was doing, and he said he was trying to pick a girl to be Goldie Locks in the advertisement they were going to shoot. Then, for some strange reason, I asked him if I could do it. Me. Audrey. I was crazy I know. haha, but he said, "Well, get me your picture so I can look at with these girls." So I went and grabbed my current school picture and gave it to him. Without even thinking to ASK my mom first. Smart.
So, sometime later, we get a call that they had chosen ME to do the advertisement. So happy. So we had to find me an outfit. We went shopping at all the costume stores in Sandy, and basically couldn't find anything. And when I say that, I mean we couldn't find anything my MOM liked. I remember liking a lot of them. But being only like 9 years old, that didn't mean much. So we ended up using a dress that we had already, and it just so happens that I hated the dress. So it worked out nicely right?
![]() |
| This is the only picture I could find without waking up my mother. |
Anyways, I was out there for a couple hours. I came in probably once during that time, and then went back out. Afterwards, I remember feeling frozen solid. They sat me by the fireplace and gave me hot chocolate. I probably looked like a character on the cartoon shows where they look blue with cold and then slowly melt into their normal color.
So that was it. I did it. And afterwards, I remember seeing the picture advertisement in stores like Macey's and other grocery stores that sold the Bear Creek Soups. And I thought I was so cool. And famous. And by famous I mean more famous then you probably were at age 9 and less famous then Jimmer. haha. ;)
Song of the Day: Zero to Hero--Hercules, The Muses

2 comments
Pics or it didn't happen.
ReplyDeletehow's that?
ReplyDelete