Jolly Good Weekend :)
If I had to describe what it was like to experience pure happiness in college, up to this point of course, it would be what I experienced in this past end of the week, or week-end.
My adventures began on Friday, the 12th of November. Brigham Young University took on the Frezzno (fre-sno) bulldogs. Or whatever they were. First off, Audrey had awesome seats, thanks to Brett Bunker and Becca Bunker. They are gems. Second, let's just say Fresno State got JIMMERED. J.I.M.M.E.R.E.D. Legit. Jimmer Fredette is a beautiful man. How can one man man-handle an entire team? Well, I can't give him ALL the credit. The rest of this bloody-brilliant team was jolly good. Hartsock. (I believe that is his name) Emery, of course, that wonderful Lone Peak alumni, just as myself. They are just brilliant. I cannot help myself. I went hoarse screaming my little heart out expressing my love.
The night continued with myself (Audrey Sue Ogden), Trevis Thomas, Jaren Wood, and Bronte I-don't-know-her-last-name, going to Cafe Rio. Honestly, I could not live without this obsession. Nothing hits the spot life Cafe. We then decided to endulge ourselves in a movie, and so we went to see Unstoppable with Denzel Washington and Chris Pine. Okay. You can't go wrong with Denzel Washington. You just can't. Chris Pine=attractive man. Nough said. I went home. End of Friday.
Saturday. Audrey slept in until....well....sorry mom...but I slept in until 11:15. Dead serious. It was a wonderful sleep, aside from the fact that Audrey woke up with SPLITTING HEADACHE, STUFFED NOSE, CLOGGED EARS, and SORE THROAT, there was nothing much wrong with me. So I slowly got out of bed, cleaned a little, ate some food, listened to the BYU football game (WHICH WE DOMINATED BTW!!!!) and cleaned some more, showered, and did some studying for my jolly good music test. Wonderful simply wonderful.
Saturday night, I went on the most charming date with Trevis Thomas. And get this, it was a an Air Force Ball. Have you ever heard of such a thing? I got dressed up. He got dressed up. We looked, if I might be so bold, quite attractive. It was wonderful.
Well, today was great. Sunday is always a wonderful time of year. Well, week. Family.....isn't it about...time?
Until we meet again...in my dreams.
Harry Potter?......4 days. And counting.
Song of the Day: Hedwig's Theme--John Williams
0 comments