Ready. Get Set. GOOOOOOOOOOO.
WINSDAY!!
BYU vs. Utah State Basketball game. Almost as big of a rivalry game as with the Utes. Most Epic game of my entire college experience so far. But let's just say you can't beat the Cougars in Provo. And here are the reasons why:

1. There are 10,000 students cheering their heart and souls out.
2. Jimmer Fredette. And I quote "The Boy Who Wins" "Not even Voldomort can stop him"
3. Jackson Emery. From my hometown and High School. :)
4. Cougar Fans have legitimate and original cheers.
5. Cougars wear shirts that support their own team, as opposed to "others" who think its cool to wear shirts supporting the other team.
6. Erika and Audrey help the team by making animal sounds. :) :)
7. WE ARE BYU.
It was the most glorious thing of my life. 78-71. Take that Aggies. The Cougars are back.
Second Event of WINSDAY


So Audrey, Pricilla and Rachael were making a cake for Kenzi's birthday. While it was baking, Audrey decided to hop in the shower. So she showered and then was getting ready to get out when she opened the door to see a wall of couches, blocking her from leaving the bathroom. Pricilla and Rachael thought they were hilarious. of course. The pictures do depict this event.
Thoroughsday
#1) This day was Kenz's birthdaeee. Happy Birthday! Huspaz! She is 19!! Woman! So for her birthday, what better way to spend it then with friends who made a cake and gave her a lovely present and then proceeding to see Harry Potter (more on that later).


The cake we made for her pretty much defines the four of us and our friendship. It's killer. Good. We also purchased for her a disney mug, with a alice in wonderland key chain, chocolates, bath and body works lotion that she loves, and a grape soda pin from the movie UP. She liked it all. :) Mission accomplished. Pictures provided. If you can't see them, open your eyes.
And now the End Begins......

Oh my goodness. Harry Potter. Midnight. Showing. To sum up my feelings towards this it would go something like this: Audrey gets a tingling sensation every time she hears the Harry Potter theme song and sees the Warner Bros. logo coming at you through fog on a movie screen. I had been waiting for that moment since I was a mere child of 10. Harry Potter has grown up with me. Hermione. Ronald. Hagrid. Everyone. There is a special place in my heart for this adventuresome group. The first installment of the 7th movie was bloody brilliant. I have not been that impressed with a Harry Potter movie in a long time. They kept fairly close to the book, which is EXACTLY the way to go. And that's where it's success will come from. In my personal opinion I would give this 5 golden stars. If only I did not have to wait 6 more months. Sigh. Most satisfying in deed. The pictures are of some of us waiting to enter into the movie theater.
Well. That's for now. I didn't have work today. So great. I didn't go to class today. So great. Tonight I shall be seeing Inception.So great. For the first time since July. When I saw it 3 times. So...that means this is the.....fourth. Yes. SOOO excited.
Remember.....Harry is our last hope. Trust him.
Song of the Day: Cougar Fight Song---umm..Us.
About the Author
Just a girl who loves to write, watch Jimmy Fallon, wear lipstick, and pin everything humanly possible.
0 comments