Chalking
Let me tell you about the wonderful world of Chalking. You see, this is what you do. You get lots of sidewalk chalk, and I mean LOTS of it, and you grab a friend that you can be creative with. Then take an afternoon, or late evening, because that's when most people are out doing things, and go to a friends driveway. Then you begin your sidewalk adventure. Now, I have to say, the "sidewalk adventures" ARE copyrighted to myself and JBD. So you can't do that. But feel free to imaginate something of your own! And have fun with it. Ah. I just love chalking. Recently my friend and I have gotten involved with a chalk war, and it was quite fun. But, the show much go on. And we have OTHER people we must share our creativity with. There is nothing better then thinking up of brilliant ideas on the spot, sitting on the hard cement, with chalk in hand. And getting caught by your friends parents. It's great fun. And then we have to treat ourselves to a snowcone, because chalking is hard work ya know. It takes skill and precision. And it gets you out of the house on a nice day. It's great.
0 comments